Chef Mom

I've collected these recipes from family members, out-of-print cookbooks, magazines, and the backs of food cartons. I've modified quite a few of them and, I think, made them even better. I only put my family's favorites on this site, because I'd like for my friends to have as many good food memories as we do. Enjoy...

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Yummy Drizzle Icing

Send your favorite pumpkin or banana bread over the top with this cream cheese drizzly icing.

Ingredients

3-4 Tablespoons cream cheese (room temperature)
3 Tablespoons milk
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Directions

Use wire whisk and beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla and mix until incorporated. Spread over just-baked banana or pumpkin bread. Now that's good eats.

1 Comments:

Blogger Recetas al instante said...

this is a great blog

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home