Chef Mom

I've collected these recipes from family members, out-of-print cookbooks, magazines, and the backs of food cartons. I've modified quite a few of them and, I think, made them even better. I only put my family's favorites on this site, because I'd like for my friends to have as many good food memories as we do. Enjoy...

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Barbeque Pasties

If you don't have much time or energy, these are a perfect meal option. They take almost no time to make and are obscenely good. Babies and kids especially love these. Be careful not to overcook them.

Ingredients

-1 container Lloyd's Shredded Barbeque (or any other brand you can find in the supermarket meat section)
-1 can Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk or Southern Style Biscuits
-1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

Directions

-Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease large cookie sheet. Separate dough into eight biscuits. Roll out each biscuit to form 5 inch round. Place on cookie sheet.

-Spoon about 3 tablespoons barbeque onto half of each biscuit round. Top with 1 tablespoon cheese. Fold dough over filling, press edges with fork to seal.

-Bake 13-15 minutes or until dough is cooked, but not too brown.

Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serves: 4-6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home