Chef Mom

I've collected these recipes from family members, out-of-print cookbooks, magazines, and the backs of food cartons. I've modified quite a few of them and, I think, made them even better. I only put my family's favorites on this site, because I'd like for my friends to have as many good food memories as we do. Enjoy...

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Turkey (or Ham or Chicken) Tetrazzini


Bye bye leftover turkey (or chicken or ham). Hello yum. I usually don't like tetrazzini much, but this one rocks. And it's even better the second day. Leftover leftovers. It just doesn't get any better than that.

Ingredients

1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 jar alfredo sauce
2/3 cup milk
3 1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey, chicken or ham
12 0z. thin spaghetti, cooked
1 (8 oz.) package sliced mushrooms
1 1/2 cups shredded baby (or regular) swiss
1 cup shredded Parmesan, divided
1/2 cup crushed garlic and onion croutons
1/4 teaspoon Paprika

Directions

-Whisk together soup and milk in large bowl. Whisk in Alfredo sauce. Stir in turkey and next three ingredients. Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Pour into lightly greased baking dish.
-Stir together remaining Parmesan, crushed croutons and Paprika. Sprinkle over casserole.
-Bake, covered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 more minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ripple said...

Wow! I do all the cooking in my house. It's great to find your blog for some recipe ideas. Thanks!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Busy Mom said...

Yum! WHat time should I be there? Oh, wait, you posted this so I could make it at my house, nevermind...

(seriously, it looks delicious! I'm all over this...)

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home